11 September 2019

Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI63









Hello and welcome,

Today I will be sharing with you a card that I've created as Guest Designer for the Colour INKspiration Crew blog hop.


If you have first come to my blog please visit enjoy seeing all the other gorgeous creations from everyone else. You may of just seen the gorgeous creation by Julia Quinn I just love the new Gold Pizza Boxes.






How gorgeous is Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray combined with Gold Foil such a stunning collection of colours together. The idea for my card was to make a soft subtle colours with a touch of gold popping up through out the card.



The coloured leaves are from the Colourful Seasons Stamp Set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Dies. I've used Sponge Daubers to softly colour them in either on a solid leaf or die cut.


Under the leaves is a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper with a mix of Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray Ink spritzed with water. The card base I've used is Seaside Spray Cardstock and a layer of Gold Foil to give the card some glimmer.





I just love the beautiful Stitched Labels Dies and the sentiment stamped in Seaside Spray Ink fits perfectly inside the die cut. I've layered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.


To finish off my card I've added the Woven Threads Sequin Assortments which comes in the new In Colors for 2019-2021. I just love how Stampin' Up! coordinate their products so when it comes to making cards seem so much easier.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.


Now it's time to hop on over to see Kim Oliver's inspiring creation by clicking on the link below.






Kim Oliver









To purchase products from my online store you can click here.

Happy Crafting


Vicki Boucher


Product List:

Stamps: Colourful Seasons
Dies: Seasonal Layers and Stitched Labels
Inks: Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray
Cardstock/Papers: Seaside Spray, Gold Foil, Whisper White and Fluid 100 Water Colour Paper
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequin Assortments
Colouring Tools: Aqua Painter, Stampin' Spritzer, Versamark, Sponge Daubers and Embossing Buddy






   

















No comments:

Post a Comment