06 August 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlights August 2019


Today I am participating in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights. This is my first time in taking part, so I’m supper excited about sharing my card with you.


The theme we are doing for this hop is Encouragement and I would love it if you could vote for my card by clicking on the link below. 



For my card I wanted the vintage look with lots of layers, sponging and stamping. I’ve used Whisper White Cardstock and Sahara Sand Ink. 


I started off by using the Heirloom Frames Dies and 3D Embossing Folder the detail of the embossing is amazing. I've used a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to die cut and embossed.  Then with Sponge Dauber I've lightly sponged the Ink on the embossed Cardstock. The Woven Threads Trim is so beautiful and it's been layered with just scalloped edging peaking under the embossed Frame. 


To give the piece of Subtle Cardstock an old look I’ve used my Paper Snips, ran the edges with the blade and then sponged it with ink. 


The card features two Stamp Sets which have been used a lot by me in my cards over the last couple of weeks. They are in current 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue - Fanciful Fragrance and Very Versailles which has the most beautiful leaf stamp. I love it so much that I’ve created my own Designer Series Paper by randomly stamping the leaf stamp on a piece of Cardstock.


To finish off the card I’ve used the Linen Thread which was made into a bow. Have you seen the Bird Ballad Trinkets? They are so very vintage and cute! I’ve used the key, but they also come in a bow, leaf and flower.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.

Voting for my card is easy, just by clicking on the link and chose my card.

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

If you would like to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration click here Vicki Boucher.


Product list:

Stamps: Fanciful Fragrance and Very Versailles

Ink: Sahara Sand

Cardstock: Whisper White

Embossing Folder: Subtle, Scripty and Heirlooms Frames Embossing 3D Folder

Dies: Heirloom Frames Dies

Trim: Woven Threads Trim and Linen Thread

Stampin’ Up! Supplies: Bird Ballad Trinkets, Sponge Dauber, Mutipurpose Glue, Tear & Tape, Paper Snips and Stampin’ Dimensionals


12 comments:

  1. Simply lovely card design. I love the vintage feel and all the texture and details. Very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Stunning Stunning! Did i mention Stunning? lol....Great work. And i hope you enjoyed today. It's my first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning Vicki. I love all the detail and texture, you've done such a great job and with such simple colours but very vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layers and details. Love it! Thanks Vicki for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kylie. I really enjoyed making this card and being part of the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicki. Love the vintage look with all the detailed layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - this is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete