01 August 2019

Stampin' Up! Pigment Sprinkles Unicorn Card


Welcome to my first card using the Pigment Sprinkles and Leave a Little Sparkle Stamp Set. This card was created for my daughter who just loves Unicorns and Galaxies, I think she’s going to like it.




The Pigment Sprinkles comes in six vibrant colours, I used four of the colours – Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo. A good tip is to cover two of the holes with Washi Tape to control less powder onto your paper or block.

Pigment Sprinkles
Leave a Little Sparkle Stamp Set


To create my galaxy background I heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder with the tiny stars stamp which is from the Little Twinkle Stamp Set onto a piece of Watercolor Paper. Then the fun begins with first using your Stampin’ Spritzer spray water lightly onto the Watercolor paper and then add a little of the four colours until you are happy. I then used my Aqua Painter to mix the colours together. 

While the galaxy card piece was drying, I started on my unicorn using a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock I stamped the unicorn image in Versmark and sprinkled Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I also did this for the sentiment as well. The unicorn was coloured in with Pigment Sprinkles using Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay. To add a little sparkle, I used Wink of Stella and coloured in the unicorn.




In another Stampin’ Spritzer I put Rubbing Alcohol and a couple of drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint and spritzed onto Gorgeous Grape card base. I also did this with a piece of Bermuda Bay and the dried galaxy panel. To finish off my card I placed the pieces of Cardstock together to my liking, adhered the unicorn and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backing of the sentiment.



Thank you for coming along and seeing my card today. I’ve already created more cards using the Pigment Sprinkles and I’ll be sharing them with you very soon.


Happy Crafting,

Vicki Boucher


Product List:

Stamps: Leave a Little Sparkle and Little Twinkle

Papers: Shimmery White Cardstock, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay Cardstock

Colouring Tools: Pigment Sprinkles, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Spritzer, Wink Of Stella, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Versamark, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder

Non Stampin’ Up! Products: Rubbing Alcohol


No comments:

Post a Comment