28 February 2019

Incredible Like You Card

Hello and welcome to my first card on my page.

I recently had a card class with a few friends over the other day and we created this card together.

The stamp set used was the Incredible Like You which is from the Occasions Catalogue. I just love the combination of Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Call Me Clover with this set. I arranged the layers so the flowers and greenery would pop out from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits and the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I made my own DSP for the background using the stripe image and kept on stamping the cardstock.



Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Incredible Like You, Amazing Life and Painted Seasons
Inks: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Whisper White and Call Me Clover
Tools and Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Corrugated Dynamic TIEF, Big Shot and Call Me Clover Grosgrain Ribbon.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, bright card Vicki. Congratulations on getting your blog up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have a blog, to showcase your gorgeous creations! This card is lovely, Vicki ... fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. I'm looking forward to sharing more cards here and join in on the blog hop with you all.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations in getting your blog off and running! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your cards!! Been following you on picdeer.com since Christmas! I just ordered & tried to list you as my demonstrator. It didn't work! Perhaps because I live in Oregon, USA. So HAPPY you created a blog!!! It's hard to tell colors from only pictures, now its nice to have them listed. You are so inspiring, thank you for sharing your talents Vicki!! (Sorry - first time blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for leaving a comment and your kind words. I'm so glad I inspire you. I live Australia, so yes it's a bit hard to order from me. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete