08 March 2019

Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Saleabration DSP


I just love the Butterfly Gala bundle which comes with a stamp set and coordinating punch.



This card I created was Cased from Angie at  https://chicnscratch.com when I saw her card on YouTube I just knew I had to make one like hers.


I also used the Botanical Butterfly DSP which is a Saleabration item and it's free with any $90 purchase until the end of March. I just love this paper and it goes so nicely with this bundle. I used the Stampin’ Blends to colour in the butterflies, the colours I used was Mango Melody and Highland Heather. The sequins are from the iridescent assortment in So Saffron and I think it’s a pretty good match with Mango Melody.
I used the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies for the greeting. There are 13 Dies in the set which is also available in the Occasions Catalogue. The two swirl vine type shapes are from the Beauty Abounds Thinlits Dies in Gorgeous Grape.

 I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at my card today and thank you for visiting my page.


Supplies Used
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Inks: Gorgeous Grape
Papers: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White and Botanical Butterfly DSP
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Stampin’ Blends in Mango Melody and Highland Heather.

2 comments: