30 October 2019

Just Add Ink Challenge Blog #480 Add a "Technique"



Hello and welcome,


Tonight I’ve entered this card for the Just Add Ink Challenge Blog #480…..Add a “Technique”



The technique I’ve chosen is the Pigment Sprinkles, I just love the bright colours, mix it with water and create amazing projects. The colours are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo.  


The card that I’ve created is for my daughter and she likes to take photos, so the Capture The Good stamp set was perfect for her.



I started with a piece of Water Colour Paper, spritzed the paper with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer, lightly sprinkled Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay. Once I was happy with the right amount of colour, I then used my Aqua Painter to blend in the ink. While waiting for this to dry, I then worked on my background.



For the background I’ve used the Water Colour paper, spritzed with water and this time I added Gorgeous Grape only and then covered with a tissue to remove access ink off the paper. You can speed up the drying process by using the Heat Tool.



I went back to the Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay piece of Water Colour Paper. I stamped the camera image and fussy cut the camera out. The heart image was also stamped and punched out with the 1” Circle Punch.


I liked the Gorgeous Grape against the Whisper White Cardstock. To finish off the card I heat embossed the sentiments using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder onto Basic Black Cardstock.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my card today and how I’ve used the Pigment Sprinkles.


To view the creations of the Just Add Ink blog team click here to see there techniques.    

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and fabulous card Vicki. I love the bright inky sprinkle effect against the crisp white. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete