27 March 2019

Stampin' Up! Painted Seasons Mother's Day Card

Hello and welcome.

Today's card that I've created is using the Free Sale-A-Bration stamp set Painted Seasons and coordinating Four Seasons Framelits Dies. Which are both available until the 31st March which is only a few mores days to go. I wanted to make a Mother's Day card with this set and I just love the succulent stamp in this set.




 To create this card I die cut using the Succulent die with the Whisper White Cardstock and cut at least 10 succulents for the card. I then place the Painted Seasons succulent stamp on my Stamparatus so I could stamp multiple times on each cardstock. 




I used a variety of colours for the succulents: Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape and Blueberry Bushel. I used a Dauber and coloured the stamp on some of the succulents to give them different shading and colours.



With all these beautiful colours I wanted to add silver for the greeting, so I used Silver Embossing Powder. The Happy Mother's Day is from the Tea Together stamp set and I used the Layering Oval Framelits. 



Once I was happy with how I wanted to have the succulents on the card I thought it just needed a little bit more silver. I used the Silver Metallic Thread and placed it on the Whisper White Cardstock. The card base is Pool Party and I layered it with Soft Sea Foam which is just a stunning colour.

I hope you enjoyed my Mother's Day Card that I've created.

Supplies Used

Stamps: Painted Seasons and Tea Together
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel and Versamark
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Silver Metallic Thread, Four Seasons Framelits Dies, Dauber and Stamparatus









No comments:

Post a Comment