08 March 2019

#CI50 Colour INKspiration Challenge


Welcome to my challenge for the #CI50 Colour INKspiration Challenge. When I saw the photo they had chosen for this challenge I wanted to create a card. 



The colours are Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana.

I used the same layout design as the card I made a week ago. I used the Incredible Like you Stamp Set for the background. I gradually changed the colours from light to dark. It gives you that water look effect with the stripes.


I decided to use the Painted Seasons stamp set and it's such an amazing set. The succulents are a favourite of mine.

I used the Corrugated Dynamic TIEF in Blueberry Bushel, I just love the texture from this Embossing Folder. The Happy Birthday greeting is from Amazing Life Stamp Set which fits nicely in the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked my card.

Supplies Used

Stamps: Painted Seasons, Incredible Like You, Amazing Life

Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana

Papers: Blueberry Bushel and Whisper White

Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Corrugated Dynamic TIEF and Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment