26 March 2019

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Country Floral Dynamic TIEF

Hello and welcome

I just love the Country Floral Dynamic TIEF which is a free item from Sale-A-Bration. This item is available for free until the 31st of March, when you spend $90. If you live in Australia and would like to know more please contact me.



I wanted to do something a little bit different with this folder. I decided to use the Night Of Navy Cardstock and then spritzed it with Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist. I love how the sparkle turned out on the dark colour of the paper.  



I then added some more sparkle to the card using the Silver Foil Sheets and die cut them with the Celebrate You Thinlits.



To finish off I used the Silver Mini Sequin Trim and Silver Metallic Thread.



I hope you enjoyed seeing how I created this card today. I'll be coming up with more ideas soon.

Supplies Used

Inks: Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist
Papers: Night Of Navy and Silver Foil Sheets
Tools & Accessories: Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Silver Metallic Thread, Stampin' Spritzer, Celebrate You Thinlits, Big Shot, Country Floral TIEF















No comments:

Post a Comment