30 May 2019

Stampin' Up! Free As A Bird Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Labels Dies



Today I wanted to share with you a card that I recently made for my daughter’s friend as her birthday is coming up soon.



The request was that I had to use blue for the card and I decided to use the new Bird Ballad Suite. This beautiful suite is available in the 2019 – 2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue.



It includes the Free as a bird Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Labels Dies. 





I stamped the bird and flower images with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I coloured them in using Night of Navy light, Balmy Blue dark and light Stampin’ Blends. I fussy cut out the bird and flowers and layered them on the Stitched Nested Labels Die.





The Hello was stamped and then die cut out with the smallest Stitched Nested Die. Isn’t it the sweetest tiny die you’ve ever seen?



For the background I’ve created a light all over wash with my Aqua Painter in Balmy Blue ink on Shimmery White cardstock. 



To finish off the card, I’ve used the Solid Bakers Twine in Whisper White. I wrapped it around the cardstock three times and added a bow.



I just the colour of the blues in the bird and I hope my daughter’s friend will too. Have I inspired you to create using this suite? The colours are endless to choose from with this stamp set. What would you choose? 





Thanks for visting my blog today

Happy crafting

Vicki



Supplies Used:

Stamps: Free as a bird

Dies: Stitched Nested Labels Dies

Cardstock: Whisper White and Shimmery White.

Colouring Tools: Stampin’ Blends – Night of Navy and Balmy Blue. Memento Black ink and Balmy Blue ink. Aqua Painter.

Other items: Big Shot, Solid Baker’s Twine – Whisper White.


2 comments: