19 May 2019

Stampin' Up! Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI55



Hello and welcome,



Today I will be sharing with you a card that I’ve created for the Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI55. We could choose three or more colours from the six given in the photo below.





I’ve chosen Coastal Cabana, Grapefruit Grove, Flirty Flamingo and Smoky Slate for my card. 



I recently received some new Stampin’ Up! products from the Annual Catalogue for 2019 – 2020 as a Demonstrator we can order certain products before the Catalogue has been launched.



Follow Your Art Suite which contains the following. It Starts With Art Stamp Set, coordinating Dies Arts & Crafts, Button Button Embossing Folder and this sweet Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit which I just love. 



I wanted to create my own lined paper, so I used a Stampin’ Blend in light Firty Flamingo and ruled lines across the Whisper White Cardstock. Then I embossed the Button Button Folder in Whisper White Cardstock.



The pens, rolls of ribbon, ink refills and clip have been stamped in Stazon ink on Shimmery White Cardstock. With my Aqua Painter I used different colours that I had chosen and watercoloured them in.






Have you seen the Stitched Nested Labels Dies? They are so good to use in my creatations and I just had to use two different sizes and stamped the sentiment. I like how you can create more layers to the card.


Do you think you would buy this set? If you don’t have a Demonstrator and you would like a copy of the new catalogue. Please leave me a message. I'm going to be using theses products in a adults card class coming in June, so if you are interested in a class please let me know.



Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today. 
Happy crafting.
Vicki.

Product List:
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Grapefruit Grove and Smoky Slate 
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Shimmery White.
Stamp Set: It Starts With Art
Colouring Tools: Stampin’ Blends light Flirty Flamingo, Aqua Painter and Stazon Jet Black.
Dies: Stitched Nested labels and Arts & Crafts
Other items: Big Shot, Button Button Embossing Folder and Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment