26 June 2019

Colour INKspiration Challenge #58




Hello and welcome to my card creation as guest designer for this Colour INKspiration Challenge for #CI58





The beautiful colours for this challenge are Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Gold. 



I love the photo they had chosen for the challenge especially the pink faux fur stool.



I decided to use the Bloom & Grow Bundle which is on page 131 in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue.



I used one of the beautiful flower images and embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder onto Shimmery White Cardstock. With my Aqua Painter I water coloured the image in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. This set has coordinating Dies so no fussy cutting was needed. 



The sentiment was also Gold Embossed on Whisper White Cardstock and then I die cut the greeting out with the edge scalloped dies.




My favourite die at the moment is the Stitched Lace Die it’s so beautiful and delicate with the stitching. I used the edge die to form the scalloped boarders on either side. 





I just had to create another layer for my card, so I used the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder with Blushing Bride Cardstock and then I layered the Lace Die on top. I wound some Solid Baker’s Twine around the Lace Die, Tin Tile Cardstock and then attached to the base of Blushing Bride Cardstock.



I added some Stampin’ Dimensionals to make the flower images and greeting pop up from the card. For the final touch I added some Wink Of Stella onto the flowers to make them sparkle. 


Thank you for joining us today on the Colour INKspiration hop.


To see more great projects, please keep on hopping along and up next is Kelly Kent please see her beautiful creation. 


Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

Product List

Stamps: Bloom & Grow

Dies: Budding Blooms Dies and Stitched Lace Dies

Inks: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Versamark

Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Shimmery White Cardstock

Colouring Tools: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Aqua Painter and Wink Of Stella

Other Stampin’ Up! Products: Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder and Stampin’ Dimensionals


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest spot, Vicki. The lacy die cut looks really opulent over the top of the embossing. The subtle colouring works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Brilliant addition to the lineup. Love all that gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous, Vicki. Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bronwyn. I so enjoyed this colour palette and blog hop. xx

      Delete