20 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Colour INKspiration #CI59 Colour Challenge Daisy Card


Today I will be sharing with you a card that I’ve created for the latest Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI59. I always love these challenges and the colours are so beautiful.



They are Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso you can also add white, black and metallics to the card. 



I wanted a vintage look for my card and I also love using the Daisy Lane Bundle with the larger Daisy Punch. Plus adding some copper to my card gives it some sparkle.




Using both Daisy Punches I’ve punched them out in Seaside Spray Cardstock, sponged them with the Sponge Dauber and Seaside Spray Ink for the center of the Daisy. I used Early Espresso Ink for the tips of the petals, I also added a little bit of Wink Of Stella and a Clear Facted Gems for each Daisy.



For the Leaf Punch I punched out the leaves in Early Espresso Cardstock and sponged them with the Sponge Dauber in Early Espresso Ink. The Copper Trim has been stretched out and attached to the backing of the Daisies.



The Very Vanilla Cardstock was embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, sponged with a Sponge Dauber and Smoky Slate Ink. The Early Espresso Cardstock was embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder, sponged with a Sponge Dauber and Early Espresso Ink.



I wanted to give the Cardstock a distressed look so with my Paper Snips I ran the blade along the Cardstock giving it a rough edge look. 



The sentiment has been embossed in Cooper Embossing Powder on Seaside Spray Cardstock and a little sponging around the edges in Seaside Spray.

Hope you enjoyed my card that I’ve created for the Colour Challenge and I can’t wait for the next colour challenge.

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher



Product List:

Stamps: Daisy Lane

Punches: Daisy, Medium Daisy and Leaf Punch

Embossing Folder: Tin Tile and Subtle

Inks: Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso and Versamark Ink

Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso

Colouring Tools: Sponge Daubers, Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush, Embossing Buddy, Copper Embossing Powder and Heat Tool

Stampin’ Accessories: Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Glue, Stampin’ Pierce Tool, ¼” Copper Trim, Big Shot, Take Your Pick Tool, Paper Snips and Bone Folder




3 comments:

  1. Oh My this is so pretty and I love how you used these colors and the vintagey feel! Thanks for sharing the details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete