31 July 2019

Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI60


Welcome to my blog for the latest Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI60. The colour palette for this challenge is – Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock and Blueberry Bushel.


For my creation I wanted to do some water colouring and use the beautiful set Bloom & Grow Bundle which is from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.


I stamped the imaged in Stazon Jet Black Ink which is permanent ink and best used when water colouring. The image was stamped onto a piece of the new Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. It’s cold-pressed archival cotton paper, it comes in 10 sheets at 5” x 7”.  I used Petal Pink and Terracotta Tile for the floral images. For the foilage I used Pretty Peacock and Blueberry Bushel with my Aqua Painter. 

I wanted the stamped images to stand out, so by adding Blueberry Cardstock for the background this made them pop! I recently received the new Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, so I just couldn’t wait to use this on my card. I wrapped the Blueberry Bushel Ribbon around the Cardstock three times and adhered it with Tear & Tape so it was nice and secured. 




I just love the font on the sentiment and in White Embossing Powder it stands out well against the Blueberry Bushel Cardstock. I then used the second largest Stitched Nested Die and die cut around the image.


Once I adhered the pieces together with Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape and Stampin’ Dimensionals and layered my card up. I wanted a little sparkle so I added the gorgeous Blueberry Bushel Noble Peacock Rhinestones to finish off my card.



Thank you for coming along and seeing my card today. I hope you’ve enjoyed my latest creation for the latest Colour INKspiration Challenge.


Happy Crafting,

Vicki Boucher



Product List:

Stamps: Bloom & Grow

Dies: Budding Blooms and Stitched Nested Dies

Ink: Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Blueberry Bushel and Stazon Jet Black

Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel and Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper

Colouring Tools: Aqua Painter, Versamark, Embossing Buddy, White Stampin’ Embossing Powder and Heat Tool

Other Stampin’ Products: Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Blueberry Bushel 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon, Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Stampin’ Dimensionals,


No comments:

Post a Comment