31 March 2020

Kylie's Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Winners Hop




Hello and welcome,

Today, I will be sharing a card that I’ve created for Kylie’s Bertucci’s International Top 10 winners! Myself and nine other lucky winners are partaking in a international blog hop. We had won a competition with Kylie’s blog highlights earlier this month. I would just like to say thank you so much for voting for my card, I really appreciate everyone who took the time to vote for my card. To see everyone’s creations please click on the list of names which you’ll see after my blog.


It’s the last day of celerbration today and I had just received the gorgeous Flowering Foils Specialty DSP in the mail. I just love the rose gold and sliver foil designs and it will make any project shine. The paper is so nice to colour-in using the Stampin’ Blends, I wanted the bold flowers in shades of pink using Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick. The foliage is in Old Olive light and dark. Blending the colours together and also using the Color Lifter to create highlights.


As the flowers are bold and I do like the colour Old Olive the stripes from the Peaceful Poppies DSP seemed like a nice combination together. I’ve added the Whisper White crinkled Ribbon around the DSP and tied a bow.


I’ve also used the Tin Tile Embossing Folder in Whisper White Cardstock for the background panel and layered over the Thick Whisper White card base. I’ve sponged Old Olive Ink onto the Whisper White card base before adding any Cardstock.


The sentiment is from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and I’ve fussy cut out the image.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

To view the other participants, please click on the list of names below.

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

Product List
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Peaceful Poppies and Flowering Foils Specialty DSP
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
Embossing Folder: Tin Tile 3D
Stampin’ Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive and Color Lifter
Stampin’ Up! Other Products: Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  

4 comments:

  1. Going to be sad to say goodbye to the flowering foils. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
    Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided
    to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
    confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 $ , which I
    requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I
    advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
    apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere
    loan lenders!

    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete