04 March 2020

#TGIFC253 Product Spotlight Challenge - Embossing Paste




Hello and welcome,



Today, I’ll be sharing with you a card that I have entered the latest #TGIF253 Product Spotlight Challenge which is Embossing Paste. I have used the White Matte Finish Embossing Paste combined with colour and sparkle to my creation.




I combined the tiniest drop of Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkles with the Embossing Paste onto a palette (I use an old ice cream lid) and mixed with the Palette knife before applying to the Diamond Decorative Mask. I always secure my mask at the top with masking tape, so I can easily slip a piece of Cardstock underneath. This helps when you want to do more Embossing and the Mask doesn’t move on you either. Make sure you clean your Mask and Palette Knife in warm soapy water as it dries quickly on your products. 




Before the Embossing Paste dries up, I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter on and waited for it to dry. I added more colour to the Whisper White card panel by splattering Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkles Ink with the Aqua Painter. 




The water colour flower is from the Poppy Moments Dies. I’ve used a sheet of the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, spritz water with Stampin’ Spritzer, add Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkle on a Clear Block and Ink up the Water color paper with an Aqua Painter. Once the ink on the watercolor paper had dried, I then die cut out the Poppy images. The leaves are in Granny Apple Green Pigment Sprinkles. There was an extra layer using a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock for the Poppy. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the layers for the Poppy and leaves. 




To view the Design Team of TGIF please click on the link here, their creations are amazing!



Thanks for stopping by today.




Happy Crafting



Vicki Boucher



To purchase any of these products that I’ve used today, you can click on my direct links above or visit my  Online Store here.



Product List


Colouring Tools: Pigment Sprinkles, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Spritzer, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Versamark, Palette Knives, White Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder

Stamp Set: Bloom & Grow
Dies: Poppy Moments Dies

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper

Embellishments: Clear Faceted Gems and Noble Peacock Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment