04 April 2020

Social Stamping - Thank You




Hello and welcome,

Today, from the Social Stampers we are sharing our creations with the theme “Thank you” for this week. "Thank you" is such a lovely gesture to send someone a card and make them feel special. 
Here’s my card that I’ve created I just love Petal Pink it’s such a pretty soft colour to use, I’ve combined it with Soft Sea Foam and Smoky Slate.



I wanted to use the large die from the Stitched Label Dies and combine the flower branch image from the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set. I've stamped it in Smoky Slate Ink, coloured it in with my Stampin’ Blends using Petal Pink light & dark and Soft Sea Foam light & dark. This combination of colours is beautiful together. I also like to sponge ink onto the die cut image this gives a lovely shade of Petal Pink to my card. I placed Stampin’ Dimensionals to the die cut of the Forever Blossoms stamped image and placed onto the Stitched Label.



The sentiment is from the Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set, I just love the font for the "Thank You" and it suits the style of the card too. The cute heart from the Stitched Label Dies had to be used as well and ties in nicely.



I’ve stamped the large flower image from the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set in Petal Pink onto a sheet of Whisper White Cardstock and then ran it through the Die Cutting Machine with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.



I like to add another layer to my card so I used the gorgeous Petal Pink DSP which is from the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I think all of the layers work well together. What do you think?



You’ll want to see everyone’s amazing creations who have taken part in the latest Social Stamping Blog Host. You can click here to see the list of names or please click on the next button to see Siobhan Fitzsimmons gorgeous project.


 Siobhan

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher


 Product List

Ink: Petal Pink and Smoky Slate
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Petal Pink and Best Dressed 6”x6” DSP
Stamps: Magnolia Blooms and Forever Blossoms
Dies: Stitched Labels Dies and Cherry Blossoms
Embossing Folders: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
Colouring Tools: Sponge Daubers, Stampin’ Blends in the following colors Petal Pink light & dark and Soft Sea Foam light & dark


10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Vicki. I love your colour combination and the numerous layers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card <3 I am going to CASE your card I hope you don't mind <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Vicki! The bottom layer looks like a fancy DSP after you've stamped and embossed it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicki, and I love your self stamped base layer. The sponged fancy stitched label is perfect. I'll be CASEing this if you don't mind for my aunt who is now housebound and would love this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love the stamped embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, I love your card, it’s so soft and pretty. Love all the layers and the colours work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are just glorious and soooo sweet. Love love love. Love the layering too.

    ReplyDelete