07 December 2020

Creation Station December blog hop - Ice Ice Baby



Hello and welcome,

Today's theme for the Creation Station Design Team is anything sparkles and shines. For my project I've created a Happy New Year's slimline card. I think we all need a shiny new start to the year and say goodbye to 2020. 



Using the gorgeous Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper which provides lots of glimmer and shine. I've used the paper through out by die cutting three snow flakes from the So Many Snowflakes Dies and as a backing sheet for the Playful Alphabet Dies.



Using a panel of Whisper White Cardstock for the Alphabet Dies, laying them out straight using a ruler and grid paper. Starting off  at the bottom and working my way up. Once happy with the layout, I used washi tape to secure the letters and numbers.



I've added extra shine onto the card with Clear Wink of Stella by tapping the pen against the lid which gives a nice sparkle. To finish off I've placed five of the glittery faceted Balmy Blue Gems which is a perfect match with the Glimmer Paper.




Well that's it for me today. I'm so looking forward to seeing all of the Design Team's creativity, so make sure you complete the hop. Next up is the lovely Denita who is also from Australia, click on the link below to see her project.




Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2021

Vicki Boucher

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Perfect sparkle for the New Year. You've inspired me to get in on the slimline card craze!

    ReplyDelete