18 July 2020

Global Design Project #249 - Color Challenge

Hello and welcome,

Today I will be sharing with you a Color Challenge from the Global Design Project, I just loved their creations and the colors are stunning together. The colors are Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink and Pool Party. Be sure to check out all of their creations and join in on the challenge too!



I decided to use the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and Cherry Blossoms Dies for my creation. I've stamped the large blossom image in Misty Moonlight Ink onto whisper White Cardstock, using a Blender Pen I colored in the image with Misty Moonlight and Pool Party Ink. I added on a few more of the smaller images from the stamp set to the card.



I love the large stamp image of the blossoms so much, I stamped it in Petal Pink Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock around the edges of the panel. Then I ripped along onside of the panel to add a layer to the card and show the Petal Pink DSP underneath. 



I also added the stamped blossom image onto the Thick Whisper White card base in Petal Pink Ink. You can see it peeking out from under the ripped up Petal Pink DSP.



To add more layers to my card, I've added strips of DSP in the challenge colors. The Pool Party Sheer Ribbon is so elegant and adds a lovely touch to my project. To finish, I've placed a little sparkle using the Petal Pink Elegant Faceted Gems they are just so beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment