16 August 2020

Global Design Project #GDP253 Colour Challenge

 Hello and welcome,

Today I've decided to enter into the latest Global Design Project #GDP253 which is a colour challenge and  for my project I've used the Forever Fern Bundle. Which is really getting a workout this past week with all of my blogs. 


The challenge colours are happy and summery! Even though it's winter in Melbourne, Australia this past week has been a little warmer than usual which is nice for a change.


I think the foliage from the Forever Fern Stamp Set looks so beautiful in any of the Stampin' Up! Colours. The hardest part was to choose which colour for which stamp! I really love Calypso Coral for the main focal point of the card.


The greeting is from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set which is from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue. I've layered the strip of Whisper White over a strip of Calypso Coral Cardstock.


I've lightly sponged Granny Apple Green Ink with a Sponge Dauber onto the panel of Whisper White Cardstock and then adding all of the elements to my card.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Happy crafting

Vicki Boucher

1 comment: