13 August 2020

Your Creative Connection 112 - How Tiny Is This?



Hello and welcome to another creative showcase with Your Creative Connection, let us take you around the world on a Global hop with other Demonstrators. I hope we will inspire you with our creations.

This week our theme is "How Tiny Is This?" which is all about small pieces like stamps, dies, punches etc..



For my projects I've used Stampin' Up! products from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue 2020 - 2021. My latest order arrived in the mail and the Gilded Autumn Suite which is on page 44 to 46 of the Mini Catalogue was perfect for my creations.

Gilded Autumn Suite


The Gilded Autumn Suite has some beautiful natural elements with a touch of Gold and Copper Foil throughout the Suite. Included in the suite is the Beautiful Autumn Bundle were you can save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and punch bundle together. The three Autumn Punch Pack has a acorn, maple leaf and oak leaf. They are so tiny and so cute!

The Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper is also used throughout my projects using the colours as a base for my Mini Pizza Box and coordinating mini cards which all fits nicely inside the box. I found out the DSP in the Autumn Punch Pack punches out the images from the DSP. I really like when Stampin' Up! do things like this.



I started with the Whisper White Mini Pizza Box using Mint Macaron Ink, I've inked up the Sponge Brayer and sponged colour to the box. The layers of paper is a panel of Gold Foil and then a panel of Mint Macaron with Gold Foil specks throughout the DSP. I added a Gold Hoop, an accent from the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper, punched out leaves and two Gold Jingle Bells tied with Gold Metallic Trim. 

The Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set greeting was perfect for the gift box, I've stamped the image in Versamark Ink, sprinkled Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set using the Heat Tool. The stitched die is from the Tasteful Labels Dies.



The four mini cards, I've used Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock, adding either a panel in Foil or coloured Cardstock and then a panel of Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.



For the Early Espresso card, I've used the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim, punched out images from the DSP, the sentiment is from the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set stamped in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and die cut out using the smallest die from the Tasteful Labels Dies.



For the Copper Foil card, I've used the Copper Ribbon from the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. Using Very Vanilla Cardstock and I've die out the smaller Square die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adding layers of fussy cut images out from the DSP and the sentiment is from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set inked up in Cajun Craze.



The Mint Macaron card is very similar to the other two cards, but using Mint Macaron Ink and inking up the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. I've a strip of the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon to the card. Just Jade and Mint Macaron coordinate nicely together.



The last mini Gold Foil card is similar to the front of the Mini Pizza Box, using a Gold leaf from the Forever Gold laser-cut Specialty Paper, punch out images from the DSP and the smallest of the circle Stitched Shapes Dies. The sentiment if from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set, heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. 

I also used Mini Glue Dots and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals throughout my projects.



Now it's time to visit the lovely Dawn Olchefske in Minneapolis, USA and see her beautiful project.




Here is the list of the full participants


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vicki Boucher

If you would like the new Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue or Stampin' Up! 2020 Mini Catalogue, I would be happy to send you a copy out to you. Please contact me here.







1 comment:

  1. What a cute project! Would make a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete