17 August 2020

Heart of Christmas 2020 - August by the Art With Heart Team Australia



Hello and welcome,

Tonight the Art With Heart Team will be showcasing their Christmas projects with you for the month of August. The lovely Judy May is the host for our monthly hop, so make sure you click on her name at the end of this blog.


The products I've used are from the new Stampin' Up! August - December 2020 Catalogue and there are so many gorgeous Suites, Bundles, Stamp Sets, Ribbons etc.. to have in your crafty stash! It's a must read, in my books! Need a catalogue? I'll have my link at the end for you to contact me and I would be happy to send one out to you.


I've used the Wonder of the Season Suite which is on page 30 - 33 of the Mini Catalogue, I so adore the traditional Christmas Colours of Red, Green and Gold. The new products I've used are

  • Wishes & Wonder Bundle 155151
  • Cherish the Season Bundle 155154
  • Tis the Season 6"x 6" DSP 153489
  • Pine Wood Dies 153563
  • Red & Green Foil Sheets 153510
  • Brushed Metallic 12" x 12" Cardstock 153524
  • Poppy Parade Satin Ribbon - All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack 153541  



The card base is Real Red Cardstock with a panel of Real Red and a panel of Tis the Season Shaded Spruce DSP. I've added the Poppy Parade Ribbon to the two panels and then my layering begins with lots of different elements. 


The Whisper White gift tag has been embossed in white Stampin' Emboss Powder using the greeting from the Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set it's hard to see but I wanted something subtle with white on white.


I've used the Gold Hoop Embellishment to incorporate all of the elements together, the Red & Green Foil for the deer, baubles and tree and the Gold Brushed Metallic for the foliage.


The sentiment is from Cherish the Season Stamp Set and stamped in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and fussy cut out.

Now it's time to visit Judy May's blog and the rest of the participants for this month's Heart of Christmas Showcase. 

Need a catalogue? Please send me a message here

Happy crafting 

Vicki Boucher





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vicki, I love all of the foils together

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card in the traditional colours of Christmas, Vicki. All those gorgeous foils, and although it is hard to see from the photos, I'm sure IRL that white embossed tag would look amazing with all of the foil colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the die cuts look amazing cut from the coloured foils, Vicki. Striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the elements you have put together, Vicki. You can't beat the red, green and gold colour combo for Christmas. Thanks so much for being part of Heart of Christmas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Vicki. I love all your layers including the different foils. The white embossing on on the white tag would add lovely detail. Lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card to showcase these beautiful foils Vicki - a classic colour combination but with a twist, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Vicki, I love the green foil sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great mix of Christmas products, Vicki, and I love the coloured foils, so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Vicki. All of those foils look wonderful together

    ReplyDelete