02 August 2020

Creation Station "Where the Wild Things Are Party Animals" August Blog Hop



Welcome to the latest Creation Station blog hop for the month of August, the theme for this month is "Party Animals" and I knew I was going to have some fun!



The idea was to use Stampin' Up! products with images of animals. I've used a new stamp set from the August - December Mini Stampin' Up! Catalogue called Warm & Toasty which is on page 42 of the catalogue. This is such a cute stamp set and those animals look so cheeky! I'm sure they would get up to no good in the snow. 



I've used the Stampin' Blends in Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake. I've added a little of Wink of Stella for a little sparkle too. 




Using the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon and the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, I've stitched up two mini tutus for the Pola bear and the Reindeer, by sewing thread through the ribbon and gathering it together.  




I've combined the Pine Wood Dies which is another new item in the catalogue on page 43, using Whisper White Cardstock layering white on white and adding Wink of Stella. I really love the larger tree on the front of the card. 



The DSP I've used is the new Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper and the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper both are on page 37 and they are stunning! A must have for this years card making. The colours are just gorgeous and go so nicely with the colours I've used with the Stampin' Blends. Everything mixes so well together and that's why I love Stampin' Up! products. 



The card opens up to see a Reindeer who looks like it's been playing with the Christmas tree and has managed to get baubles on it's antlers. 



The inked up background is using Pool Party, Highland Heather and Misty Moonlight Ink blending the colours together with the Sponge Brayers.



There are some crazy snow bunnies on the ski slopes, singing away while having fun and whizzing down through the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper. 


The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper is perfect for the colorful sky.


How cute is the tiny Pola bear sitting in the snow happily.



I was so happy to see the Snowflake Sequins return for another Christmas and it finishes off the card nicely. 

Make sure to visit all of the Creation Station Design Team's blogs and to see their amazing creations for the month of August. Come back next month for more inspiration and to see what we create.

Now it's time to head on over to Kerstin Kreuzer's blog and see her amazing project! 



All of these Stampin' Up products are available from my online store and if you would like a catalogue please send me a message here

Until next month, happy crafting

Vicki Boucher















4 comments:

  1. WOW! Such a wonderful project--and I love the tutus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - WOW - WOW - WOW!!!! and those tutus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicki, that is just so delightful! what an amazing card - love it.

    ReplyDelete