08 November 2020

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Gold Laser Cut Paper

 


Hello and welcome to Stamping Sunday Blog Hop the Design Team will be showcasing off the gorgeous Gold Laser Cut Paper in our projects. The Gold Laser Paper is in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue for 2020 - 2021. 



We could either choose to create a beginner, casual and avid card or a card and 3D project. I will be showcasing three cards and I've incorporated the Gold Paper with Whisper White into Christmas cards.

Beginner:

For my first card I've used the stunning Gold Foil text on white paper from the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper, combined with Home Together and Joy Dies. I love the cute little house sitting in the Gold Laser branch and gold bow.









Casual:

For my second card I've used the Gold wreath with the little house in white this time and gold heart. The white flowers are from the In the Tropics Dies and I've added Gilded Gems for the center piece of each flower. The panel of Whisper White Cardstock is embossed with the Winter Snow embossing Folder. For the sentiment I've added the White Foam Adhesive under the Gold Foil die cut image.






Avid:

For my last card I've created a shaker card using the Snow Globe Scenes to create a little wonderland using the Home Together Dies and Snowflake Sequins. I've used many layers for this card using the Gold Foil, Whisper White Cardstock and the Gold Laser Cut Paper.







Make sure you click on the below links to see all the other designers. I can't wait to see their creations and how they've used the Gold Laser Cut Paper in their projects.

1. Sara Levin  
2. Su Mohr  
3. Tami Hewlett  
4. Jay Soriano  
5. Cheryll Miller  
6. Mikaela Titheridge  
7. Vicki Boucher  


Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher




 



7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the gold and white color combo on all these cards! It's so classic and elegant! Great ideas for all three cards Vicki, they are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Vicki. The shaker card is outstanding!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say clean and simple. But, they're really clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Vicki! Love the white and gold, and the little house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Vicki! Love the white and gold, and the little house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Vicki! Love the white and gold, and the little house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic mix of products to showcase the Forever Gold Lasercut papers Vicki.

    ReplyDelete