27 May 2020

Colour INKspiration Challenge #78




Hello and welcome to our latest Colour INKspiration Challenge #78 and this fun photo is our inspiration for our projects. The colours for this challenge are Blushing Bride, Gray Granite and Early Espresso a favourite combination of mine. You can also add Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and metallics.

The challenge runs for almost 2 weeks and will end at 7pm (AEST) on 8th June 2020. I hope you’ll enter into the Colour INKspiration Challenge we would so love to see your creation. More details below.


I love these colours together so much, I just couldn’t wait to get out my inks and my new Stampin’ Up! products from the new 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalogue. I’ve used the new Tasteful Textures Stamp Set and Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder for my card.


I wanted a Shabby Chic look for the card, so I decided to get out my sewing machine and sew the panel of Brushing Bride Cardstock. It’s my first time doing this and I love it!


I’ve added many layers to the card by using different types of DSP, Watercolor Paper and Cardstock. The Watercolor Paper is a wash of Gray Granite and Early Espresso Ink for the background.
The stamped images of the feathers are in the challenge colours and the flower is stamped in Blushing Bride. The sentiment is a scrap piece of Watercolor Paper with a wash of Blushing Bride Ink and the greeting stamped in Early Espresso.


I like to add a few delicate touches to the card by using the key from the Bird Ballad Trinkets which is retiring and the gorgeous Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim. I might have to try out sewing with my cards again. Have you ever tried it?

Make sure you visit our Facebook group to enter the competition, we would love to see how you would use these colours.

Click here at Colour INKspiration Facebook group to take part and upload the photo of your creation. You don’t need a blog to enter either. Share with your crafty friends, so they can join in with the challenges too.

Hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher


Product List
Ink: Blushing Bride, Gray Granite and Early Espresso
Cardstock/Papers: Blushing Bride, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Subtles 6”x 6” DSP, In Good Taste DSP and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Tasteful Touches
Colouring Tools: Aqua Painter and Sponge Dauber
Stampin’ Up! products: Scalloped Lace Trim, Bird Ballad Trinkets, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and Paper Snips
Other items: Sewing Machine and white cotton



No comments:

Post a Comment