30 May 2020

Social Stamping Blog Host - Hearts



Welcome to the latest Social Stamping Blog Host, today we will be sharing our creations with the theme Hearts. Thank you to Kelly Kent for organizing another amazing blog hop with these wonderful women. 

When I think of hearts, I think of all the love we share when making a card to someone and showing them just how much they mean to us. Expect to see lots of love in our creations.




The products for my card that I have used today, some are retiring and some are brand new! I really like how I've put the greys with pinks and white together.

To start off with the tiny stitched hearts, I've mixed Rococo Rose Ink and Frost White Shimmer Paint together on a acrylic block, this gives a really nice pearl look to the coloured ink. I brushed the ink onto a strip of Shimmery White Cardstock and die cut out the stitched hearts. 





The panel for the card is the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and it's just stunning! I especially like the greys. I ran the DSP through my die cutting machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I added a strip of Rococo Rose In Color 6"x 6" gingham DSP (retiring) under the Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon (retiring).



The Vellum swirl adds a different shade of grey and layer to the card. I've stamped the large heart image in Rococo Rose and punch it out with the coordinating punch. For the grey heart I've used the DSP and Heat Embossed White Stampin' Emboss Powder and punched out the with the Heart Punch.

I've added a few of the Clear Epoxy Droplets to finish off the card.

Make sure you see everyone’s amazing creations with the Hearts theme in our latest Social Stamping Blog Host.

You can click here to see the list of names or click on the next button below to see Julia Quinn's gorgeous project.  




Thank you for stopping by today!

Until next time, happy stamping

Vicki Boucher





 

10 comments:

  1. I love that In Good Taste paper and the texture it provides. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicki, love the colours. I haven't mixed shimmer paint with ink - I need to try that!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the elements and textures you have put into the card. A few of you have now convinced me that I need this Embossing Folder! Great tip about mixing the shimmer paint with the ink. I’ll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossed DSP sets the scene and your choice of embellishments are perfect. Love it all Vicki, esp the tiny stitched hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This DSP is looking like it needs to join my shopping list! Great take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very elegant and beautiful. Love this greeting in your heart. What a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vicki, I love the embossed DSP and how you've coloured the little die cut hearts is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your card Vicki. A gorgeous combination of grey and pink; textures and the delightful new DSP. You are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little stitched heart is one of my faves! Great elements on this card Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your layout and little heart embellishments.

    ReplyDelete