06 September 2020

Creation Station "Tool Time" September Blog Hop


Welcome to the latest Creation Station blog hop for the month of September, the theme for this month is to focus on a particular tool from Stampin' Up! 


I just couldn't choose on one particular tool for my Daisy and Plaid Tidings project, I ended up using a few of them.


To create the Daisy, I started off with a sheet of Watercolor Paper, Magenta Madness Ink, Stampin' Spritzer and Water Painters. I've spritzed water using the Stampin' Spritzer onto the Watercolor Paper and then I applied Ink with the large flat brush onto the paper. I like to create different shading with the ink, once it's dry I then added splatter and droplets of ink. This gives a interesting look for my Daisy. 

Once the ink is dry on the Watercolor Paper, I then punched out using both Daisy Punches, 3 of the Medium Daisy Punch and 3 of the large Daisy Punch.

I've used the Bone Folder by curling each of the Daisy petals. The other tool I've used is the Take Your Pick Tool which is a multipurpose tool for many different uses. I've used the large stylus which is part of a changeable double-ended tips, also included is the paper piercer, mini spatula and small stylus. 

I've used the large stylus and Pierce Mat to create circle motions in the center of the flower. Once the punched out Daisies are adhere with Glue Dots, for the center piece I used Bumblebee Enamel Dots.

The additional Stampin' Up! products are Plaid Tidings 6"x 6" DSP, Bumblebee Cardstock for the card base, Bumblebee Ribbon, a Good Hoop and the In Good Taste Elements.



The sentiment is from the Best Year Stamp Set in Memento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.

Make sure to visit all of the Creation Station Design Team's blogs and to see their amazing creations for the month of September. Come back next month for more inspiration and to see what we create.

Now it's time to head on over to Julie's blog and to see her amazing project! 




Happy Stamping!

Vicki Boucher


3 comments:

  1. Love your card, the color combo and especially the watercolor techniques you used on the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that daisy is stunning!! I love the color splatter on top of the watercolor wash. So pretty!! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete