24 June 2020

Colour INKspiration Challenge #80



Hello and welcome to our latest Colour INKspiration Challenge #80 and this beautiful photo is our inspiration for our projects. The colours for this challenge are Rococo Rose, Soft Sea Foam, Purple Posy, Whisper White and Crumb Cake. I just love the combination of these colours together. You can also add Very Vanilla, Basic Black and metallics.



The challenge runs for almost 2 weeks and will end at 7pm (AEST) on 6th July 2020. I hope you’ll enter into the Colour INKspiration Challenge we would so love to see your creation. More details below.



I've used the beautiful Peony stamped image from the Prized Peony Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink and coloured in the flower with the Stampin' Blends. I've used Purple Posy light & dark and Soft Sea Foam light & dark for the leaves. The coordinating Peony Dies cut out the large Peony image, plus all the other Peonies and leaves from the set.



The card base is Crumb Cake with an additional embossed Crumb Cake layer using the new Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, I've actually embossed it twice on either side and you can hardly see where it's joined up. 



As I was creating my card today, I had a delivery from Stampin' Up! which was great timing, so I included the 2019-2021 In Color 6"x 6" DSP and I've used a sheet of Purple Posy, I love the small printed font. The DSP blends in well with the coloured Peony and cute Butterfly Gems.

The panel under the Peony is Shimmery White Cardstock, I've created a water colour wash of Rococo Rose and stamped the diamond stamp a few times for the background.



I had to add a bow using the Linen Thread which compliments well with Crumb Cake and the challenge colours. The sentiment is from Fancy Phases Stamp Set another new product I just received today and I can't wait to start playing with this stamp set. I really like the font.



Make sure you come and visit our Facebook group to enter the competition, we would so love to see how you would use these colours.

Click here at Colour INKspiration Facebook group to take part and upload the photo of your creation. You don’t need a blog to enter either. Share with your crafty friends, so they can join in with the challenges too.

Hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

Stampin' Up! Products

Ink: Rococo Rose
Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 2019-2021 In Color 6"x 6" DSP and Shimmery White Cardstock
Stampin' Blends: Purple Posey and Soft Sea Foam
Stamp Set: Prized Peony and Fancy Phrases
Dies: Peony Dies
Colouring Tools: Memento Black and Water Painters
Other Stampin' Up! Products: Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Butterfly Gems









1 comment: