12 June 2020

Stampin' Up! Prized Peony Bundle - Vintage Card




Hello! I just wanted to share with you an amazing new bundle that has just arrived and I'm so excited to share this with you!



It's the gorgeous Prized Peony Bundle and it's now available to purchase in the latest Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. Bundles are great as you save 10% when purchased together. Contact me here to find out more.

Peony Garden Suite page 82 Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue 



The Bundle comes from the Peony Garden Suite and I would have to say this is such a stunning suite. The colours are just gorgeous in the DSP, so are the Stamps, Dies, Embossing Folder and so much more.



Today's card is a little bit different as I've used Very Vanilla and Basic Black to create a Vintage card. I just love the diamond stamp which I've used to create the background panel and the large Peony stamp is beautiful just as it is. 



My latest favourite Embossing Folder is the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder and I've embossed the strip of Basic Black Cardstock. The Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and Pearls are perfect with this set.



I'll be doing a Card Class with this set for sure!

Need a Stampin' Up! Catalogue or this Suite? You can contact me here and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Happy Crafting

Vicki Boucher

7 comments:

  1. So lovely! The colors are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Vicki, may I case please ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes of course case away and I would so love to see your card.

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the Prized Peony stamp set. Can you please tell me what the diamond stamp you have used on the background is? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vicki! I love your cards and I absolutely love the die set which comes with the embossing folder. I am here on the search looking for the set that is for sale and your name popped up, not everyone sells with bossing folder. Are you selling your set?
    Thank you very much, God bless Hope to hear from you.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina, thank you for your message in regard to the Peony bundle I'm actually selling it on my ebay account. Are you from Australia? If so send me a private message and I'll give you my ebay name.

      Delete