30 January 2022

Artisan Design Team - Rainbow of Happiness Bundle




 Hello and welcome,

I'm so excited to be sharing with you my first assignment with the Artisan Design Team for 2022! Over the next 12 months I'll be sharing with you my creative designs using Stampin' Up! products. Make sure you visit Stampin' Up! Facebook page for lots of inspiration, techniques and tips. 





I'm on a team of five creative Artisan's from around the world and we were asked to create using the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle. This bundle includes Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set and Brilliant Rainbow Dies they are in the new Mini Catalogue January to June 2022. I love the sentiments from the stamp set and they are perfect to brighten up someone's day! 


Rainbow of Happiness Bundle #157727 bundle savings $77.25



For my projects I've created a slimline card and three mini note cards using bright happy colours. The smaller rainbow die-cuts are the perfect size for the note cards, I'll be popping them in my daughter's lunch box for when she's at school. 

Slimline Card

The Brilliant Rainbow Dies have a variety of different sizes of Rainbows die-cut images and I've used the larger image. I was playing around with the different watercolour wash die-cut pieces and then an image popped into my head. My daughter was given a shooting star necklace trinket for Christmas and I thought why not try this same look with the larger image of the rainbow. 




The watercolour wash is a mix of colours on Shimmery White Cardstock, Water Painter I like to use the large flat brush tip and water in a bowl. The combination of colours are So Saffron and Mango Melody for the yellows, Polished Pink and Magenta Madness for the pinks, Balmy Blue and Pacific Point for blues and Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape for the purples. 

I like to use a good size of Shimmery White Cardstock for my watercolour wash, cut a sheet at 10cm x 21cm for each colour this will create enough for all four cards in today's projects. Then spritz water using the Stampin' Spritzer or apply water using the Water Painter to the Shimmery paper. I always start with the lighter colour and then add more colour with the darker shade of ink. Playing around with colour is so much fun and it can change on how much ink you use.



The cloud background panel is using the faux masking technique by punching out the cloud image from the Cloud Punch and applying ink with the Blending Brush. I've used a mix of Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape and Pacific Point to the background.

I wanted a shooting star look so I added four of the stitched stars which fits perfectly at the end of the rainbow panel. The stars are from the Give it a Whirl Dies and I just love the stitched look. The sentiment fits perfectly on the Gorgeous Grape rainbow. 

I added the additional smaller rainbow, coloured using Sponge Daubers and placed it amongst the clouds. To finish off the card I've placed a few Fresh Freesia iridescent gems and splatter of Clear Wink of Stella.


3 Mini Note Cards





The Rainbow of Happiness bundle is perfect for creating three adorable fun note cards and I just couldn't go past without making them for my daughter. I know she'll be so happy to receive them in her lunch box while at school.

Using the same colours as the above mentioned watercolour wash on Shimmery White Cardstock as I did for the slimline card and die-cut out using the medium size rainbow for the three cards. 

The measurements for the cards are - Card base 16cm x 8cm, score at 8cm and Shimmery White Panel 7.5cm x 7.5cm.




The Pacific Point card is my favourite out of the three I just love the watercolour wash background using the Balmy Blue and Pacific Point. I've added White Baker's Twine and layered the sentiment over the rainbow.




The Mango Melody card is bright and I added Gold Gilded Leafing to the card for the idea of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The watercolour wash panel is a mix of So Saffron and Mango Melody. The stitched heart and star are from the Give it a Whirl Dies. I left out the greeting, as I think the card looks perfect without one.




The Fresh Freesia card has a bright pink background wash using Polished Pink and Magenta Madness inks. To create the purple rainbow I've used Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Freesia by adding ink onto the Clear Block and mix with water. Apply coloured ink to Shimmery White Cardstock and move the ink around using the Heat Tool for a fun splattered look. 




I just love the greeting on this card "you make me happy" it's a fun positive message! I've added a couple of the stitched stars to the greeting and finished off with Polished Pink iridescent rhinestones for pink raindrops.




Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my projects featuring the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle. Now click on over to the Stampin' Up! Facebook page for more ideas on this bundle.

I would so love hear your thoughts on my project by leaving a comment below.

If you would like a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Mini January to June 2022 Catalogue and Annual Catalogue 2021 - 2022 please contact me here

If you live in Australia and don't have a demonstrator, you can purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products by shopping with me at my online store here.



Happy Stamping

Vicki Boucher


Meet the Artisan Design Team for 2022

ANN ALEXANDER
Instagram @bellestampinwithann

BERDIEN WEIDEVELD
Instagram @berdien_weideveld

BRENDA NELSON
Instagram @stampwithbrenda

BRIGITTE KEILING 
Instagram @stempelfantasie

CHARLET MALLETT
Instagram @i.heart.stamps

CHELSEY CHRISTENSEN
Instagram @creativechelsey

HÉLÈNE LEGRAND
Instagram @stamp2linotte

KAREN HADLER
Instagram @karenhadlerstampingbees

KARINE LISON
Instagram @karinelison73choupinette

KIM FEE
Instagram @simplyfairies_kimfee

LEAH FEDYNAK
Instagram @ellefedynak


MADELEINE MROTZEK
Instagram @stempelschick

MARTIN STONE
Instagram @martinmayhem

MELODIE VILJOEN
Instagram @stampingwithmelodie

SANDRA HERZOG
Instagram @herzerlskreativecke

SILVIA BERGER-FRÖHLICH
Instagram @silvie.creates

STESHA BLOODHART
Instagram @stampinhoot

TAMI HEWLETT
Instagram @tamilhewlett

VICKI BOUCHER
Instagram @vickiboucher

YVONNE SPIKMANS-VAN BRUGGEN
Instagram @thecreativeteacup







4 comments:

  1. These are just stunning and I have purchased the bundle after seeing your creations. Thank you for your inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is amazing to work with and you'll love it for sure. Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete